Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Planning Progress

So far I have completed a few short term goals and maybe even a few long term ones. I have bought my very own bass cab, its not a Ampeg but it’s a start that’ll greatly improve my bass playing career. I have earned the respect of my friends Miguel(Miggy) and Rafa as they have told me that for me not even to have a year playing bass yet and already be in a band is a good sign of commitment and that I really am good for the little time I have playing bass, that I have also greatly surpassed the level they were at when they had a year playing. I have also been talking more and more to the Odio Bronce and by the looks of it by the end of the year I shall be a member playing along side them and even be releasing material of my one man DSBM band for them to spread around in the underground scene for me. I have also been further researching the cultures of the Americas far more so that I can write lyrics dedicated to our fallen ancestors. I have already begun the process by working on a song I titled Espíritus Cósmicos De Nuestros Ancestros Pagano.

No comments:

Post a Comment